Thursday, December 15, 2011

Wiki's31- 35

31. Friends- It is really difficult these days to find real true friends. They are hard to find but are really helpful and should be there when you need them the most. Do not disrespect a good friendship because they are hard to find. I will have my best friends until the day I die. Without them, I do not know where I would be!





32.  The Script Nothing- This is one of my favorite songs that my Irish roommate Ben made me listen to. This song just really speaks to me and is filled with a lot of pain and suffering. 















33. Family- I really love my family, they are my heart and soul. I don't know where I would be without them. Everything that I do is for them. We might argue once in awhile but we know we can always count on each other and will be there in our most needy times. 














34. Words with Friends- Words with Friends is one of my favorite games on my IPhone. It keeps me awake during class at 8AM. Players can take turns building words crossword puzzle style with one or more friends, or by being matched with random opponents. Its rules and point system is based on that of the board game Scrabble.






35. Hanging With Friends- It is an Application that is like hangman. You can connect it to a social media (Facebook or Twitter) to find someone to play, or you can play someone randomly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment